*August 29, 2021.
There we go again with the usual penchant Reinventing the wheel. These same people were robustly consulted as part the Joint Multi-Regional Mobilization towards the December 16, 2020 NINAS Constitutional Force Majeure (CFM)
Instead of rallying towards the Implementation of a Strategic Plan that is already deployed and steadily progressing towards concrete outcomes, the arrowhead of this so-called“Eminent Elders Forum”, Akin Fapounda, chose to pilfer from, and bastardize the NINAS Grand Propositions, presenting same as their original thoughts.
More sinister is the attempt by the motley of not-so-eminent “Elders” to obfuscate the *NINAS Union Dispute* that draws a clear line between the Feudalist Sharia Caliphate and the Non-Caliphate rest of Nigeria in which the very Fundamental Sovereignty Question is being raised, with a poorly Scripted One-Nigeria Proposition that is concerned on how to move the dead, Defunct Federation of Nigeria forward.
It is one thing to recommend what needs to be done. It is entirely another to craft and deploy a viable mechanism of HOW to do what needs to be done and this is where the NINAS Propositions and Prescriptions for the Total Reconfiguration of the Defunct Nigerian Federation as encapsulated in the December 16, 2020 Joint-Multi-Regional Constitutional Force Majeure differs radically from the dishonest and hollow hogwash from the self-promoting “Eminent Elders Forum”.
For the purpose of clarity, let us juxtapose the Clear Prescriptions of the December 16, 2020 NINAS Constitutional Force Majeure Proclamation with the jaded lamentations of the “Eminent Elders” in terms of WHAT the Nigerian Problem truly is and what the Potent Solution Options truly are; HOW the most Potent Solution Option is pursued; the timeframe in terms of WHEN exactly that Potent Solution Option is undertaken and the question of WHO exactly will do what, in undertaking the urgently Required Reconfiguration of the Defunct Nigerian Union.
Compared with the NINAS CFM Strategic Action, these Propositions are still at the level of lamentations and finger-pointing.
Worse is that these Elders, particularly numbers 1 & 3 on their signatories List are fully aware of the NINAS Propositions, Prescriptions and Processes but chose to sabotage it and rather reinvent the wheel.
One may want to ask the Elders a few Questions:
(1) WHO will do what you recommend?
(2) WHEN will these things be done?
(3) WHAT is your position on the Question of going to another Round National Elections in 2023 under the 1999 Constitution which merely reinforces the 1999 Constitution?
(4) What is your position on the December 16, 2020 Joint Multi-Regional Constitution Force Majeure by the Nigerian Indigenous Nationalities Alliance for Self-Determination, (NINAS) which provides a comprehensive framework and mechanism for undertaking the Fundamental Reconfiguration of the Failed Lugardian Experiment of 1914?
(5) Is there any part of what you seek that is impossible to achieve or Realize with the NINAS CFM?
(6) Where is your Framework for undertaking these Prescriptions of yours?
I can state authoritatively that NINAS has clear answers to Questions (1) to (6) above but that the EEF “Elders” who were fully Privy to the NINAS Propositions before the December 16, 2020 Public Presentation, do not.
*These same Six Questions should be put to those clamouring for “Restructuring”, “Oodua Republic”, “Biafra Restoration” and the like. If they do not have meaningful answers, then time to unequivocally embrace the Comprehensive Propositions Presented by the December 16, 2020 NINAS CFM.*